Welcome Back! Port Huon and Cygnet Sports Centres to reopen Monday 13 July
After a long closure due to COVID-19, Port Huon Sports & Aquatic Centre and Cygnet Sports Centre are excited to welcome you back from Monday 13 July.
Your visitor experience will be a little different due to the new COVIDSafe measures we have put in place to protect our staff and patrons.
Here are our top tips for your next visit to ensure that your COVIDSafe game is strong:
- Please follow safety signage and directions of staff
- Maintain physical distancing and good hygiene in line with Public Health advice
- Bring a towel with you (no towel, no train!)
- Some programs may be delayed or modified, please call us to check
- Please do not visit our Centres if you are feeling sick, instead stay home and get tested
We ask for your cooperation to ensure everyone can have a safe and enjoyable return to their fitness activities.
If you have any questions about facilities or programs offered at the Centres, please contact us:
Port Huon Sports & Aquatic Centre
(03) 6264 0310
4421 Huon Highway, Port Huon
Follow us on Facebook
Cygnet Sports Centre
(03) 6264 0370
19 Louisa Street, Cygnet
Or, call Council on (03) 6264 0300.