The public toilet block adjoining the Visitor Centre in Geeveston will undergo refurbishment as part of Huon Valley Council’s asset renewal program 2019/20.
Improvement works will include:
- New internal and external paint
- Epoxy floor sealer application
- New vanities, doors and tapware
- Installation of timber structural posts
- Stainless steel handrails
- Upgrades to signage and lighting
Works are expected to start on 10 March and closure dates will be advised.
Alternate toilet facilities are located in Heritage Park, Geeveston.