Help make a healthier Huon.
We are looking for interested community members to join the Huon Valley Council Health & Wellbeing Committee.
As a member you will:
- Support the implementation of the Huon Valley Health and Wellbeing Strategy
- Assist in identifying emerging health and wellbeing priorities and trends for the Huon Valley community
- Support Council with advocacy on and promotion of health and wellbeing matters
- Act as a consultive and communicative link between the community and the Huon Valley Council
- Strengthen partnerships across member organisations and other relevant networks and organisations
If this sounds of interest, we would love to work with you!
Nominations close Monday 17 January 2022.
To apply download an expression of interest form, or contact Council.
Image: Krystal Cox and Kerrin Huxley from Scrubby Hill Farm Market Garden share their knowledge about healthy eating and growing at the Live Well Live Long workshop.