About This Position
The Huon Valley Council is looking for a motivated individual who will provide administrative support to the Council’s Positive Ageing Committee and be responsible for progressing the Seniors Program, identifying and sourcing grant funding opportunities.
This is a fixed term contract until 30 June 2016.
Applications will be accepted until 5pm on the closing date and must address the selection criteria outlined below.
For more information on this position, please contact the Human Resource Unit
- Strong time management skills with the ability to process work in designated timeframes.
- Demonstrated experience within the Microsoft Office suite of applications including MS Publisher along with strong and accurate typing and data input skills.
- Demonstrated ability using one’s own initiative, setting priorities, planning and organising workloads.
- Strong customer service orientation with the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of government programs and funding procedures.
- Knowledge and understanding of other service providers for seniors, their target population, services and referral procedures.
- Ability to develop networks and partnerships with key stakeholders including Government, corporate and community organisations.
- Demonstrated ability to source grant funding.
Fixed Term - Part-time
Application Close Date
Rural Health Co-ordinator