The Huon Valley Council has approved 10 Priority Projects for our region which are being circulated to the major political parties, key agencies and candidates in advance of the 2021/22 State and Federal elections.
The projects are opportunities for the Australian Government, Tasmanian Government and Council to work together to achieve good outcomes for our local people.
The 10 Priority Projects for the Huon Valley are:
- Activation of Huonville Commercial and Industrial Precincts
- Cygnet Township Plan
- Redevelopment of the Esperance Multipurpose Health Centre (including Dover Medical Centre)
- Huon River Regional Recreational Open Space and Commercial Development Master Plan and Implementation
- Dover Community Hall – Expansion of Old School Building
- Redevelopment of Huon Valley Children’s Services, Huonville
- Huonville to Franklin Shared Pathway Project
- Huonville Beautification Project
- Dover Mountain Bike Business Plan
- Port Huon Sports & Aquatic Centre Redevelopment
You can view the Huon Valley Priority Projects in the Document Library or, you can view the documents at the Council’s Customer Service Centre at 40 Main Street, Huonville.