Do you have a skill you can share with others? Are you interested in running and activity or program locally?
The Huon Valley Hub is the ideal location to run a workshop, event or activity for our community.
Located at 23–25 Main Street, Huonville, the Huon Valley Hub supports a range of programs, including:
- Community health and wellbeing programs
- Parenting programs
- Demonstrations or tasters (fitness, nutrition, art etc.)
- Targeted community programs (positive ageing/youth)
- Outdoor markets, live entertainment and art exhibitions
- Training courses, workshops and information sessions
- Committee and network group meetings
Free Wi-Fi is available at the Hub for you and your attendees to use.
Express your interest now: firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 6264 0300