Our Customer Service Charter has been updated
Our Strategic Plan 2015–2025 commits all Council officers and Councillors to deliver excellent services that are responsive, accessible and inclusive.
We aim to provide the highest level of service to you, our customers, in everything we do.
Our Customer Service Charter has been updated to ensure we are continuing to deliver a high standard of service across the whole organisation.
The Customer Service Charter outlines:
- Our vision and values
- How you can contact us
- Our service levels for each Council department
- Our expectations for you as a customer, and for our employees
- How you can make a complaint if you are unhappy with Council decisions or actions
The Customer Service Charter is our guiding document for improving our customer service levels.
- View the Huon Valley Council Customer Service Charter
- Read the Council Report on the Meetings page (25 Nov 2020 agenda)