The HEARTFELT project celebrates the creativity, strength and kindness of the Huon Valley people when times get tough.
We are Stronger Together.
Huon Valley Council invites you to share your message of care and hope for others in the Huon Valley by creating a heart of any material and sharing it online.
When we can all be together again in person, Council will create a public exhibition of all the community’s HEARTFELT hearts, photos and messages. In the meantime, use and follow #HeartFeltHuonValley on Instagram to share your contribution and enjoy the creations of others!
How to participate:
- Create a heart out of any material (find inspiration below or on Pinterest)
- Take a photo of your creation (or a selfie with it!)
- Share it to Instagram using the hashtag #HeartFeltHuonValley, or email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post your creation to us at 40 Main St, Huonville and we’ll include it in our HEARTFELT exhibition
- Or, consider sending your heart to someone so they know you are thinking of them
Give us a call on 6264 0300 and we can post out a craft pack to get you started.
We encourage you to spread word of this recovery project far and wide with friends, partners, and your social networks so that people throughout our entire community can be part of it.
- Create an origami heart (or a collection!), following the guide below
- Gather objects as you walk, create a heart shape and take a photo
- Draw zentangle heart
- Make a heart-shaped collage from fabric or paper scraps
Learn to make an origami heart:
If you have any questions, please call us on 6264 0300 or email email@example.com.