Existing Food Business

Taking Over an Existing Food Business

As food business registrations are not transferable, if you are taking over the operation of a food business then you must apply to Council to have the food business registered under your name.

Complete a food business registration application form to get the process underway.

An Environmental Health Officer will be in contact to arrange a pre-registration inspection of the food business.

Call Council to speak to an EHO if you have any questions.