Update 21 December 2023
We are pleased to announce that the newly refurbished Southport toilets are back open to the public!
Contractors will be returning to site in the new year to complete some minor adjustments before commencing the landscaping, car parking and signage improvements.
Improvements from the refurbishment so far include:
- Interior and exterior painting and cosmetic improvements
- New toilet cubicles and changing cubicles
- New roofline to increase rainwater collection and new 25,000L rainwater tank
- Non-slip epoxy floor coatings, LED sensor lighting, baby change tables and electric hand dryers
- Service duct for water pumps and cleaning equipment storage
- Rubbish bin storeroom with incorporated waste disposal chutes
Thank you for your patience as we work to complete this important project.