Council provides free online food handler training to assist food businesses meet their obligations around the skills and knowledge required to safely handle food for sale.
- Click on the link below
- Register yourself for the training
- Set a personal password
- Click on the prompts to start the 4 module training course
- It takes around 2 hours to complete all the modules
- You can save your progress at any point and complete the rest of the course at later date
- A PDF certificate will be produced upon completion demonstrate that you have finished the course
If you have any questions regarding this training course, please call 6264 0300 and ask to speak to an Environmental Health Officer.