Located just one hours’ drive from Hobart, the Huon Valley is known for its:
- Rich farming land, forests, mountain backdrop, and reflective Huon River
- Tasmanian World Heritage Listed National Parks and bushwalks
- Long history of apple and fruit growing
- Craft cider makers, breweries, wineries and distilleries
- Salmon growing
- Organic and free-range growers and producers
- RV-friendly experiences (see dump points)
To meet some our Huon Valley locals and learn more about the Huon Valley as a wonderful place to visit, live, invest and produce, please visit www.huonvalleytas.com.
Are you trying to find a Huon Valley community group, service or business? Visit the Huon Valley Community Directory.