Expressions of Interest are invited from suitably qualified persons to prepare and complete a feasibility study of a shared foreshore pathway from Huonville to Franklin. The consultant will need to determine:
- The viability of a shared accessible pathway between Huonville and Franklin
- The Community Health and Wellbeing benefits that would be achieved from the project
- The potential benefits to the community both social and economic
- The technical, engineering, planning and permit and approval requirements of the Pathway
- Estimated construction and maintenance costs.
A copy of the brief can be found here.
Those wishing to lodge an Expressions of Interests are required to register with the Council first by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions can be made through the following:
- Hard copy (Huon Valley Council, 40 Main Street, Huonville)
- Electronic lodgement (email: email@example.com)
Submissions close 5pm, Friday 5 October 2018