Tips for artists and makers on improving your website or making a new one!
A good website can be essential for growing your art practice. Find out how to improve your website, or set one up, in this workshop from digital mentor Robert Gowty!
We’ll look at making sure you have all the key elements in the right place, and ensuring the size and navigation of your website fits the size of your business.
- Am I in the right place?
- Does the customer understand what’s going on?
- Do the words make sense without the pictures?
- The ‘black and white’ website test
- Making your website mobile-friendly
- How is everything working together?
- Am I scaring away customers before I’ve even started?
- Are my pictures enhancing the message?
- Are there any roadblocks in the user experience?
If you have any questions, please call Huon Valley Council on (03) 6264 0300.
Cost $5 Book your ticket on Eventbrite.
Physical distancing will be observed throughout the event.