Catering to children aged 5–12, the program is offered at Outside School Hours Care Huonville located at 91–93 Main Road, and provides a range of fun and interesting activities and excursions from 8am–6pm Monday to Friday throughout the holiday period.
- Bookings are essential.
- Families are required to enrol with the program prior to first booking.
- Early Morning Care – Vacation Care session available from 7.30am–8.00am at an additional cost.
- For excursions to the pool and beach, please pack swimmers and towel (and goggles if required). Please ensure all items are named and send a spare bag for wet items.
- Bring a hat, a change of clothing, coat and lunch daily (unless other lunch options are advised on the program). Packed lunch required including morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea (no reheatable food) on excursions.
- Nut Aware Service. Please do not bring any foods that contain nuts.
- All bus excursions leave at 9.00am and return at 4.00pm.
If you require care before 8.00am, you must make an Early Morning Care booking.
To find out more please contact Children’s Services on 6264 0333.