Start to take control of your diet and general health with this fun free program.
- Use ingredients you know and maybe some you don’t
- Learn about the importance of a balanced diet
- Avoid common lifestyle diseases with great, healthy food
- Led by Nutritionist Sophie and Educator Pam
- Nurse Practitioner Gail will be available for optional health checks
Wednesday evenings from the 28 March until the 2 May (excluding Anzac Day)
6.00pm to 7.30pm
Huonville High School Kitchen
Please contact us on 6264 0300 to book your free spot today.
The Rural and Primary Health Program receives funding from the Tasmanian Health Service