- Greg Barns – Barrister, author, human rights advocate.
- Rodney Croome – LGBTI rights advocate. Worked on the campaign to decriminalise homosexuality in Tasmania and subsequent LGBTI law reform, founder of Australian Marriage Equality, name Tasmanian of the Year 2015.
- Cassy O’Connor – Leader of the Tasmanian Greens and member of the Tasmanian House of Assembly since 2008.
- Robin Banks – Human rights community advocate and lawyer. Tasmanian Anti-Discrimination Commissioner from 2010 to 2017. Robin commenced her PhD candidature on reforming discrimination law in February 2018.
- Kelly Page – AOD Counsellor, member of Equal Together, LGBTIQA advocate and educator.
…And the moderator is our own Huon Valley Mayor Bec Enders
- Transgender lawchanges
- mental health, rural & regional issues
- human rights
- young people & schools
Doors and a full bar open at DS Cafe at 5pm. No BYO please due to licensing.
Food served at 6pm – soup and curry (vegan, vegetarian and meat) All gluten free. $10 a head on entry to cover meal.
Q&A starts at 6.30pm with a chance to hear each of the panellists speak about matters close to their hearts. Your chance to ask questions follows.
Tickets are free, no entry without a ticket from here
Contact Equal Together on 0417 296 804 or email email@example.com