The Tasmanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (TCCI) with the support of the Huon Valley Council is delivering a series of three FREE workshops aimed at addressing the needs of the Huon Valley businesses.
The workshops will be held in Huonville over September and October. You are welcome to attend one, some, or all three sessions depending on your interest.
Workshop topics include:
Ready to Respond? – managing your workforce
• What events/signs do I need to respond to?
• What are the triggers for action?
• Action options – what can and can’t we do?
• Downturn leading to a downsize in operations – how to
reduce your workforce correctly
• Employment options, risks and liabilities
• Support organisations and programs for business
Time to re-evaluate? – managing your finances
• When to consider restructuring, downsizing or closing your
• Financial benchmarks and considerations – proactively
manage your business’ solvency
• Avoiding insolvency and bankruptcy
• Financial options, risks and liabilities
• Presented by financial experts, Rogers Reidy
COVID Recovery – opportunities to adapt and reduce risk
• Identifying and harnessing opportunities
• Business strengths and weaknesses
• Securing the workforce you need
• Leveraging your greatest asset – consulting with staff
• Identify and leverage your networks (and others!)
• Identifying and managing risks
Bookings can be made online or by phoning TCCI on 1300 559 112
View the print-friendly PDF info sheet.
TCCI Business Hotline 1300 559 112
Assistance and support for Tasmanian businesses, referral to
relevant services as required, workplace relations advice, WHS
advice and support.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or
phone the TCCI Business Hotline on 1300 559 112.