Come along to a free two-hour workshop at Huonville Library and learn about proven business techniques to give your business a solid foundation for the next 12 months.
The workshop ‘Developing a Roadmap so your Business can Survive and Thrive’, presented by Suzi Watral from Enterprise Centres Tasmania, will cover:
– The importance of business planning
– Building a loyal customer base
– Ensuring you stand out from the crowd
– Marketing tips and ideas that don’t cost a fortune
– Having all the business fundamentals in place
Limited places are available. Register your interest here: https://www.huonvalley.tas.gov.au/services/work-and-business/register-your-interest/
Book your spot on Eventbrite:
Questions? Contact Stephanie, Economic Development Officer, on (03) 6264 0359 or at email@example.com.