Are you a small business with employees, or are you thinking of employing workers? Come along to understand your tax and super obligations as a small business employer.
Business Tasmania are pleased to present this introductory session about Employer Essentials, in partnership with Australian Taxation Office staff.
You will learn about:
- what to do when you hire workers, and how to determine whether they’re employees or contractors
- pay as you go (PAYG) withholding annual reports and payment summaries
- how to report fringe benefits for your employees
- superannuation reporting and due dates
- taxable payments reporting for the building and construction industry.
Business Tasmania will also share how they can provide ongoing support to you and your business.
If you have any questions, please contact Business Tasmania on 1800 440 026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Light refreshments are included.
To book your free ticket click here.