At times all parents feel lost or without a clue about what our child might need from us. Imagine what it might feel like if you were able to make sense of what your child was really asking from you. The Circle of Security® Parenting™ program is based on decades of research about how secure parent-child relationships can be supported and strengthened.
Learning Objectives of the Training:
- Understand your child’s emotional world by learning to read their emotional needs
- Support your child’s ability to successfully manage emotions
- Enhance the development of your child’s self esteem
- Honor your innate wisdom and desire for your child to be secure
No-one is an expert on parenting, therefore, this evidence-based course does not teach people “how to parent”. Instead, it offers an opportunity to learn more about effects of parent/child interactions, needs we all have, and how to meet these by gaining more insight into the link between emotion, attachment and behaviour.
- Understanding your perception – what do you tune into and why?
- Identify needs behind behaviours, and effective responses.
- Modify behaviour with attachment promoting responses (not food, or material based)
- Increase your capacity to recognise and work with your “Shark Music”.
- Identifying Cueing and Miscueing of needs.
To learn more about Circle of Security Parenting, please visit Circle of Security International
If you would like to confirm your place, or chat more about the “Circle of Security Parenting” program course, please don’t hesitate in contacting Gené Lovell on 0438 379 960 or email email@example.com