30 September – 28 October 2020
Cost: $80 (normally $160!)
About the teacher: Paul County is a passionate, qualified and experienced educator and photographer. Paul has published 20 bestselling Tasmania-focused publications, the most recent being A Table in The Valley, which features many stunning local landscapes influenced by his fifth-generation family history in the Huon.
What will I learn?
- Basic camera controls and settings
- Aperture and shutter priority modes
- How to shoot in RAW
- Correct exposure: understand the exposure triangle and the histogram
- Creative composition and colour
- Top editing tips and techniques
- How to generate income using your camera
To take part, you will need a digital SLR camera with a removable lens and manual setting options.
Frank’s Ciderhouse & Café
3328 Huon Highway, Franklin
Class sizes are capped at 15, so book now!
Book and pay online:
For more info:
Call Council on 03 6264 0300, or