A fast-paced, 3 session course focused on managing your child’s behaviour.
- Two approaches to parenting, inside-out and outside-in
- Facts about brain development at different ages, and why children find it so hard to self-regulate
- How behaviour patterns are established and strategies for unhelpful patterns
- Strategies for relationship building with emotional coaching
- Valuable contacts for 1-to-1 support
Facilitated by Huon Valley Psychology with the support of Save The Children.
Thursday 15, 22, 29 August 2019
9.30am to 11am
Plum Room, Huonville Library
Bookings essential, phone 6264 0300 or email: email@example.com