The Huon Valley Council currently has the following by-laws made under the provisions of the Local Government Act 1993.
The purpose of this by-law is to set up a system for regulating the disposal and collection of waste and the management of waste management facilities (including waste transfer stations and the Southbridge Re-Use Shop) and the kerbside collection service for domestic waste and recyclables.
This by-law is prescribes the standard requirements for the construction of local highways and crossings and regulates and controls conduct on and use of the roads in the Huon Valley.
The purpose of this by-law is regulating and controlling occupation of caravans in the Huon Valley.
The purpose of this by-law is control and management of Council land and recreational facilities.
- Dog Control Act 2000
- Land Use Planning and Approvals Act 1993
- Strata Titles Act 1998
- Food Act 2003
- Public Health Act 1997
- Environmental Management and Pollution Control Act 1994
- Local Government (Highways) Act 1982
- Local Government (Building and Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1993
- Urban Drainage Act 2013
- Building Act 2000
- Burial and Cremation Act 2002