Huon Valley Council, Tasmania
Huon Valley Council, Tasmania

Street Lights

Street lightCouncil funds streetlights in built up areas. The streetlights are supplied - erected and maintained by Aurora Energy with Council paying an annual charge per light.

 Aurora Energy maintains the streetlights and arranges for replacement of the bulbs when required.

Streetlights that are not working should be reported to Aurora Energy on 132 004.

Requests for modified or new streetlights should be directed to Infrastructure Services on (03) 6264 0300 or email