About the Access Advisory Committee:
The Council's Access Advisory Committee has been established to develop a strategy that assists the Council with the implementation of the Disability Discrimination Act 1992. This will assist to set priorities for works to improve access to parks, streetscapes, council buildings and facilities.
The Committee will develop and monitor a project plan that will result in the production of a draft strategy for Council endorsement.
The roles and functions of the Committee are to:
Members of the Access Advisory Committee, L-R: Joyce Williams, Cr Gary Doyle, Geoff Bean, Mary Coad, Trevor Weller, Amber Bean (front), Robert Dick, Susan Everson (front).
Contact details: Ph: 6297 1136. Address: 155 Arve Road, Geeveston, 7116.
Contact details: Ph: 0439 971 136.
Mary Coad - Clinical Coordinator - Huon Community Health Service
Contact details: Ph: 6264 8850. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact details: Ph: 0419 286 066 or 6264 1347 (B/H). Address: 16 Reservoir Street, Ranelagh, 7109. Email: email@example.com.
Contact details: Ph: 6297 6164.
Contact details: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact details: Ph: 6264 2846. Address: 2/21 Knopwood Lane, Huonville, 7109. Email: email@example.com.
Access Advisory meetings are held bi monthly.
Dates for upcoming meetings:
- 2pm Tuesday 26 March 2013 at Council Chambers Huonville.
- 2pm Wednesday 24 April 2013 at Council Chambers Huonville.
- 2pm Wednesday 26 June 2013 at Council Chambers Huonville.
- 2pm Wednesday 28 August 2013 at Council Chambers Huonville.
- 2pm Wednesday 23 October 2013 at Council Chambers Huonville.
- 2pm Wednesday 18 December 2013 at Council Chambers Huonville.
For further information please contact Jacqui Brooksbank on (03) 6264 0300 or via firstname.lastname@example.org