Are you struggling to manage the weeds on your property? Is the scale overwhelming and impacting on your property’s productivity? Do you need some weed treatment advice from an expert?
The Huon Valley Council’s NRM Unit and NRM South are offering a free half-day workshop for landholders to help you manage weeds on Saturday, 3 February 2018 10am-2pm in Huonville.
The event will include:
- A site visit to a property with a variety of difficult weeds to manage.
- Tips and advice from a weed treatment expert at a whole property scale, including avoiding accidental spread of weed seeds.
- An opportunity to draft your own Weed Management Plan.
- Access to weed treatment specialists for specific advice on your weedy issues (including organic methods).
- Tools and guides on weed identification and management.
This workshop is offered free to residents in the Huon Valley municipal area.
Lunch is provided. Places are limited. Venue details available when you register.
To register your attendance and for more information please contact Ally Hughes, NRM Coordinator by Monday, 29 January 2018
(03) 6264 0365 or via email email@example.com.